CoronaVirus Update

In line with the latest advice from the Government & the Scout Association in relation to Coronavirus, we have reviewed the situation as a District team and will suspend all face-to-face Scouting activities by the groups & units of Leamington District from tomorrow Tue 17-Mar-20 until further notice.

We will review the latest position on Fri 03-Apr-20 and issue an update on our perspective for the likely time at which we can restart following this.

We will use the time between now & then to explore the use of technology to develop alternatives to face-to-face meetings should we be unable to restart for some time.

As more information becomes available, we will update you accordingly.

This will not have been an easy decision to take, however, at this time, it feels like the right one. If you have any further questions on this matter, just let me know. Thank you for all your ongoing support - it is really appreciated

 

The District Team